The customer must follow the instructions on the screen and add products to the basket, without any purchase commitment. You can view the basket or empty it by removing the products. If you want to continue with the purchase, you must accept the purchase in the order button, accepting the conditions, the legal notice and those particular conditions that the purchase of the product or products entail.
To complete the purchase process, you must click on the "Buy now" button., that entails the purchase with payment obligation.
How do I pay?.
The form of payment of the property will be through credit card and / or bank transfer. The applicable taxes are understood to be included in the price of the product.
shipping costs are separate, and the user must check and accept before placing the order, the costs involved in sending it to your address, since they vary according to the size and weight of the product or the place of destination.
Spain and Portugal
Shipping costs: 3,50€
Free from € 120.
Shipping costs: 4,50€
Free from € 175.
Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Italy, Poland.
Shipping costs: 9,99€
Shipping costs: 12,99€
Sweden, Swiss, Norway.
Shipping costs: 14,99€
The delivery time will be approximately 48h-72h after placing the order, for those shipments that must be delivered within the Peninsula and Portugal. For international shipments the delivery time will be approximately 72h-96h after placing the order.. If you have any questions or concerns related to shipping, contact us by mail email@example.com
Pick up at store
When can I collect my order with "Store delivery"?
Once the order is prepared and ready for delivery to our store MAISOLENCE - ATELIER DE BEAUTÉ, we will send an email and / or sms to inform the client.
If before 3 days from the first notice the customer has not passed through the store, you will receive another email or sms as a second reminder to pick up your order.
**The maximum period available to a client for the collection of their order will be 7 days.
**In case of bank transfer, once the payment is received, the order will be made. If past 7 days since the order is placed the payment is not effective, the order can be canceled.
What do I have to present at the time of picking up my order in the store?
You can collect your order personally by presenting your ID, community residence card, passport, or in case of acting on behalf of a legal person, your legal title of representation, all in force.
You can authorize third parties through any of these options:
- Through the completion and presentation of the ORDER COLLECTION AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT ( Download authorization here ). To these effects, It will be necessary that at the time of withdrawal of the order, the person who performs it delivers the aforementioned authorization, completed in all its points and signature of the order holder, must also show a copy of the DNI, community residence card, passport, or in the case of acting on behalf of a legal person, their legal title of representation, all in force, from the order holder himself, as well as the original of the person who collects the order.
- In the case of an order in the name of the company, it will be necessary to include an authorized person to collect the order.
Can I pick up any item from the online store in the physical store?
To use the “Picked up at the store” all items must be capable of being picked up at the physical establishment with a commercial name MAISOLENCE - ATELIER DE BEAUTÉ.
On the other hand, if any of the products in your shopping cart is not eligible for the Store Collection service, our website will show you which articles do not have this option.
If you are not satisfied with the products purchased in our online store, You have the right to withdraw from the contract by returning your purchases.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than carrier, received the good.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable for the items listed below:
1. Goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
2. Sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
3. Goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
4. Sealed items that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.